Asbestos Legal: Navy Machinist
We connect you with experienced Navy Machinist Mesothelioma Asbestos lawyers. If have been diagnosed with Mesothelioma or an Asbestos related illness we can help you file a claim.
Navy Machinist diagnosed with Mesothelioma and other Asbestos related diseases have legal options and may seek compensation through Mesothelioma litigation.
Filing a claim against the companies that are responsible for your asbestos exposure will help you gain compensation for medical costs and pain and suffering associated with asbestos-related illnesses. A Mesothelioma lawyer can help you pursue compensation for the following things:
- Lost income
- Medical bills
- Group support for yourself and loved ones
- End-of-life expenses
We help patients and their families make educated, informed decisions about how to proceed with filing Mesothelioma, Asbestosis and other asbestos-related cancer claims.
We will walk you through the entire process of connecting with an experienced Navy Machinist Mesothelioma Lawyer and also help you find a qualified Mesothelioma doctor.
Navy Machinist –Asbestos Trades - Mesothelioma Jury Award
MESOTHELIOMA COURT CASE ROUNDUP
Juries around the country have recently awarded more than$31.6 million in a half-dozen lawsuits triggered by disease relating to plaintiffs’ alleged exposure toasbestos. Asbestos fibers are linked to various diseases, includingmesothelioma, a deadly cancer of the lining of the lung and stomach. The mesothelioma case results are as follows:
· $12.1 million to a retiredNavy machinist against Lone Star Industries and John Crane, Inc.
· $8.4 million to a former drywaller against Hamilton Materials, Inc.
· $4.5 million to the family of a deceased construction worker against Bondex International, Inc. and Conwed Corp.
· $3.4 million to the family of a deceased asbestos transite plant worker against Advocate Mines Limited.
· $2.5 million to the family of a deceased spouse of an asbestos worker against Union Asbestos & Rubber Co.; UNARCO Industries, Inc.; Pneumo Abex, LLC; Honeywell International, Inc.; Johns-Manville; Raybestos-Manhattan; Owens-Illinois; Owens Corning; and Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.
· $700,000 to the family of a deceased mechanic’s assistant against Garlock Sealing Technologies.